I always miss the memo, but it seems like a lot of the bloggers I follow have answered the call, so I’ll play!
1. I’m a thief. My rescue kitty was actually stolen from neglectful/abusive owners. I’m not sorry.
2. If I had to choose only one source of entertainment between music, television/movies or books for the rest of my life it would be books. Hands down.
3. Until November of 2011 through June of 2013 I always felt like a pretty lucky person.
4. Even on my darkest days I always found something to laugh about. It was usually grossly inappropriate. I’m not sure if that’s a sign of sound mental health or I’m batshit crazy.
5. I never lived alone one day until I was 50 years old.
6. My fuckit list is roughly three times as long as my bucket list and I’m okay with that.
7. I will probably never jump out of a plane.
8. I cry hardest over movies where the dog dies.
9. Hurt one of my kids and not only will I curse you to the seven layers of hell I will create a few extra layers just for you.
10. I am geographically challenged. I can get lost in my hometown and I’ve never left. True story.
11. I think FB quizzes are stupid but I do more of them than you might think.
12. I once got a nun to say F you. Granted, she was a former nun but it still felt like a win.
13. I’m not easily impressed.
14. I feel lonely sometimes but it doesn’t bother me enough to do anything about it.
15. One of my children is alive today soley because her ability to make me laugh slightly outweighed her ability to piss me off.